I am 3rd Year Integrated BS-MS student at IISER-Kolkata. I am currently pursuing Physics major.
Higher Secondary : School : Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya, Narendrapur ;
Under-Graduate Study : Currently in 3rd Year of Integrated BS-MS, Physics Major, IISER Kolkata. Current CGPA : 9.29 .
Mainly interested in some theoretical aspects of Star evolution : formation of Neutron Stars,
Pulsras and Blackholes. Also interested in some experimental work on Pulsars and Other Radio
1. JULY - 2016 : Attended POS (Pulsar Observation for Stuents) in Ooty, India.
2. MAY-JUNE 2016 : Measuring Time Correlation between layers of RPC Detectors at TIFR, India.
3. DECEMBER 2015 : Winter School in Radio Astronomy in IUCAA, India.
4. MAY-JUNE 2015 : Harmonic analysis of stringed musical instruments with moving boundaries.
5. DECEMBER - 2014 : Experimental determination of the set of natural frequencies of an N-pendulum system.
1. Received KVPY Scholarship for five Years of my UnderGraduate Studies by DST(Department Of Science and Technolgy), India in 2013.
2. Became 2nd in State in Secondary Examination in 2012.
3. Qualified All India JEE-Main and JEE-Advanced in 2014 within 99.9 percentile.