- I have been teaching assistants at IISER Kolkata for
- “General Theory of Relativity and Cosmology” (a 4th year BS-MS course with 60 students)
- “Waves and Optics” (a 2nd year BS-MS course with 200+ students)
- “Mathematical Methods of Physics” (a 3rd year BS-MS course with 80 students).
- I am also Tutor/Expert at “Chegg” where I teach physics to international students.
- I was a part of the logistics team of the 32nd meeting of Indian Association for General Relativity and Gravitation (IAGRG) which hosted 325 participants.
- I have organized the “Utkal Divas 2021” event at IISER Kolkata for a 300+ audience.
- I was in the organizing team of the “Ekpehal Anniversary 2020” event at IISER Kolkata for 350+ spectators.
- There are numerous science articles published everyday in English and Hindi which misses out a major population of India. Making science blogs and interactive videos in my vernacular language is one of my attempts to bridge the language gap and make science accessible to a wider audience. Here is the link to my Science blogging website in Odia and English "Vigyana Parichaya" and its associated Youtube channel. I heartily welcome cotributions in terms of ideas, articles, videos in your vernacular language and social media handling.
- I have also been an active volunteer in "Ek Pehal", where we help underprivileged children with their basic amenities, especially education.
I am a member of the "Supernova Foundation", an International mentoring organisation, wherein I interact with more senior scientists and participate in webinars on career development.