## About Me
I am a final year student of the BS-MS dual degree program at IISER Kolkata and will be graduating with both a Master's and Bachelor's degree in Geological Sciences in July 2021.
## Research Interests
- **Computer Vision:** image recognition, image generation, video captioning
- **Machine Learning:** meta-learning, incremental learning, transfer learning
- **[Feb. 2020]** Our paper about incremental learning is accepted to [CVPR 2020](http://cvpr2020.thecvf.com/).
- **[Feb. 2020]** We will host the [ACM Multimedia Asia 2020](https://mmasia2020.org/) conference in Singapore!
- **[Sept. 2019]** Our paper about few-shot learning is accepted to [NeurIPS 2019](https://nips.cc/Conferences/2019).
- **[Mar. 2019]** Our paper about few-shot learning is accepted to [CVPR 2019](http://cvpr2019.thecvf.com/).
- **Mnemonics Training: Multi-Class Incremental Learning without Forgetting**
**Yaoyao Liu**, Yuting Su, An-An Liu, Bernt Schiele, Qianru Sun
IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition. **CVPR 2020**.
[[PDF](https://arxiv.org/pdf/2002.10211.pdf)] [[Code](https://github.com/yaoyao-liu/mnemonics)] Oral Presentation
- **Learning to Self-Train for Semi-Supervised Few-Shot Classification**
Xinzhe Li, Qianru Sun, **Yaoyao Liu**, Shibao Zheng, Qin Zhou, Tat-Seng Chua, Bernt Schiele
33rd Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems. **NeurIPS 2019**.
- **Meta-Transfer Learning for Few-Shot Learning**
Qianru Sun\*, **Yaoyao Liu\***, Tat-Seng Chua, Bernt Schiele
IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition. **CVPR 2019**.
[[PDF](http://openaccess.thecvf.com/content_CVPR_2019/papers/Sun_Meta-Transfer_Learning_for_Few-Shot_Learning_CVPR_2019_paper.pdf)] [[Code](https://github.com/yaoyao-liu/meta-transfer-learning)] [[Project](https://mtl.yyliu.net/)]
- Co-organizer: [ACM MM Asia 2020](https://mmasia2020.org/).
- Conference Reviewers: [NeurIPS 2020](https://neurips.cc/Conferences/2020), and [CVPR 2020](http://cvpr2020.thecvf.com/).
- Journal Reviewers: [T-PAMI](https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/RecentIssue.jsp?punumber=34), and [IJCV](https://www.springer.com/journal/11263).