17. Ajay Kumar, Shashwat K. Singh, S. Mitra, K. F. Priestley and Shankar Dayal (2017)
The 2015 April 25 Gorkha (Nepal) Earthquake and its Aftershocks: Implications for lateral heterogeneity on the Main Himalayan Thrust Geophysical Journal International, vol. 208 (2), pp 992-1008.
16. T. Ajaay*, Ajay Kumar* and Supriyo Mitra (2017)
Lateral Variation of Seismic Attenuation in Sikkim Himalaya, Geophysical Journal International,vol. 208 (1): pp 257-268.
15. Kajaljyoti Borah, Dipok Bora, Ayush Goyal*, Raju Kumar* (2016)
Crustal structure beneath northeast India inferred from Receiver Function modeling, Phys. of Earth and Planet. Ints., 258, 15-27.
14. Dipok Bora, Kajaljyoti Borah, Ayush Goyal* (2016)
Crustal shear-wave velocity structure beneath Sumatra from receiver function modeling, J. Asian Earth. Sc., 121, 127-13, May 2016.
13. Utpal Saikia, S.S. Rai, R. Meena, B.N.V. Prasad, Kajaljyoti Borah (2016)
Moho offsets beneath the Western Ghat and the contact of Archean crusts of Dharwar Craton, India, Tectonophys., 672-673, 177-189, March 2016.
12. S. Gupta, Kajaljyoti Borah, G. Saha (2016)
Continental like crust beneath the Andaman Island through joint inversion of receiver function and surface wave from ambient seismic noise, Tectonophys., 687, 129-138.
11. Kuntal Chaudhuri*, Kajaljyoti Borah, S. Gupta (2016)
Seismic evidence of crustal low velocity beneath Eastern Ghat Mobile Belt, India, Phys. of Earth and Planet. Intrs. vol. 261 (B), pp 207-216, December 2016.
10. Kajaljyoti Borah, Nagaraju Kanna, S.S. Rai, K.S. Prakasam (2016)
Sediment thickness beneath the Indo-Gangetic Plain and Sivalik Himalaya inferred from Receiver Function Modelling, J. Asian Earth. Sc., 99, 41- 56,
9. Ajay Kumar*, Supriyo Mitra and G. Suresh (2015)
Seismotectonics of the Eastern Himalayan and Indo-Burman plate boundary systems, Tectonics, vol. 34, issue 11, pp 2279-2295, November 2015.
8. S. Mitra, Himangshu Paul*, Ajay Kumar*, Shashwat Kumar Singh*, Siddharth Dey* and Debarchan Powali* (2015)
The 25 April 2015 Nepal earthquake and its aftershocks, Current Science, vol. 108, no. 10, pp 1938-1943, 25 May 2015.
7. Himangshu Paul*, S. Mitra, S.N. Bhattacharya and G. Suresh (2015)
Active Transverse faulting within underthrust Indian Crust beneath the Sikkim Himalaya, Geophysical Journal International, vol. 201 (2), pp 1070-1081, May 2015.
6. Copley, A., S. Mitra, R. Alastair Sloan, S. Gaonkar, and K. Reynolds* (2014)
Active faulting in apparently stable peninsular India: Rift inversion and a Holocene-age great earthquake on the Tapti Fault Journal of Geophysical Research (Solid Earth), 119, pp 6650-6666, 15 August 2014.
5. S. Mitra, Sunil Wanchoo and K.F. Priestley (2014)
Source Parameters of the 1 May 2013, mb 5.7 Kishtwar Earthquake: Implications for Seismic Hazards, Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, Vol. 104, No. 2, pp 1013-1019, April 2014.
4. S.N. Bhattacharya, Mitra, S. and Suresh, G. (2013)
The shear-wave velocity of the upper mantle beneath the Bay of Bengal, Northeast Indian Ocean from inter-station phase velocities of surface waves, Geophysical Journal International, Volume 193 (3), pp 1506–1514, June 2013.
3. S. Mitra, Priestley, K., Acton, C., Gaur, V.K. (2011)
Anomalous surface wave dispersion and the enigma of "continental-like" structure for the Bay of Bengal, Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, Volume 42, Issue 6, pp 1243–1255, November 2011.
2. S. Mitra, Sribharath Kainkaryam*, Amit Padhi*, S.S. Rai and Bhattacharya, S. N. (2011)
The Himalayan foreland basin crust and upper mantle, Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors.Volume 184, Issues 12, pp 3440, January 2011
1. C.E. Acton*, Priestley, K., Mitra, S. and Gaur, V. K. (2011)
Crustal structure of the Darjeeling-Sikkim Himalaya and Southern Tibet, Geophysical Journal International, Volume 184: pp 829-852, February 2011.
4. S. Kundu, R. Prasad, S. Gupta and S. Manna (2015)
Propagation of Torsional Surface Wave in an Anisotropic Porous Medium over a Dry Sandy Half-Space, International Journal of Geomechanics (American Society of Civil Engineers), 30 Jun 2015.
3. S. Manna, S. Kundu, S. Gupta (2015)
Effect of Reinforcement and Inhomogeneity on the Propagation of Love Waves, International Journal of Geomechanics (American Society of Civil Engineers), 24 Jun 2015.
2. A.K. Mukhopadhyay, A.K. Gupta, S. Kundu and S. Manna (2015)
Influence of initial stress and gravity on torsional surface wave in heterogeneous medium, Journal of Vibration and Control (SAGE), May 26, 2015.
1. S. Kundu, A. Saha, S. Gupta and S. Manna (2015)
Propagation of torsional wave in a non-homogeneous crustal layer over a dry sandy mantle, Meccanica (Springer), 10 Apr 2015.